What is Olympic Style Boxing?
- Aggressive, fast and very skilled.
- A computer scoring system which has separated amateur and professional boxing. Creating a new sport with a different focus and training system enhancing the need for boxers to develop more speed and agility.
- Recognised today as the ultimate all-over body workout.
Do I have to know how to box?
- No, at Ringside the focus is your fitness - not competition.
- The Ringside session is non-contact, we work in a safe and healthy environment and we understand what our clients require.
- Client safety and comfort is paramount and the first consideration to all our members.
Can I learn how to box?
- If you are able to follow instructions and you are patient you can be taught the basic elements.
- There is an additional charge for one-on-one coaching and this charge will vary between trainers.
- Ringside will only allow competent trainers to work with clients inside their facilities.
Do I need my own gloves?
- No! At Ringside we are fully equipped so the only thing you need to bring is the punch!
Do I need to be fit to try boxing?
- No, boxing is a safe and healthy fitness solution for every fitness level – from a couch potato to a professional athlete!